Home School Agreement
Children achieve more when we work together in partnership.
Parents are asked to sign our Home School agreement when their child joins our school. A copy of this agreement is available for download.
- achieve high standards of work and behaviour through building good relationships and developing a sense of responsibility.
- care for your child's safety and happiness.
- develop your child's potential as a valued member of the school community.
- ensure you are regularly informed about your child's progress and attainment.
- contact you if we are concerned about your child's attendance, punctuality or welfare.
- provide a balanced curriculum and meet the individual needs of your child so they enjoy and achieve.
- support your child to adopt a healthy lifestyle.
- keep you informed about general school matters.
- be open and welcoming and offer opportunities for you to become involved in the life of the school.
Parents/Carers - I will:
- ensure that my child goes to school regularly, on time and properly equipped, with clothing and belongings labelled.
- make the school aware of any concerns or problems that might affect my child's work or behaviour.
- support the school's policies and guidelines for behaviour.
- support my child in homework and other opportunities for home-learning.
- attend parents' evenings and discussions about my child's progress.
- get to know about my child's life at the school and what he/she is learning.
Pupils - I will:
- follow our three whole school Diamond Rules:
- Follow instructions with thought and care.
- Show good manners at all times.
- Care for everyone and everything.
- come into school ready to do my best at all times!