- At Fernvale we take pride in valuing and celebrating the individuality of each child and the contribution they make to the Fernvale family. We are committed to giving our children the opportunity to succeed and reach the highest level of personal and academic achievement.
- To provide a challenging, stimulating and rewarding place for children and staff to learn and work.
- To create a safe and nurturing environment which fosters the wellbeing of children and staff.
- To encourage children to be lifelong learners and caring members of the community and prepare them to be good citizens in a multicultural society.
- To equip children with the independence, resilience and confidence to apply their knowledge to the real world.
- To provide a range of experiences which support our children’s physical, intellectual, emotional, cultural and creative development.
- To develop children’s communication skills and for them to use ICT confidently as part of their learning.
- To set suitable learning challenges and use varied learning styles.
- To provide an inclusive curriculum that gives our children the opportunity to achieve the highest of standards-regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, ability or background.
- To create a secure environment in which children’s moral, spiritual and emotional needs are met.
- To provide a rich, varied and up to date range of learning resources.
- To strive for continuous improvement in all we do through staff development and effective leadership and management.